HOW DO I REGISTER?
To register call EChO at 303-670-1796 and request a shelter intake appointment.
HOW DO I ADD MY NAME TO THE ROSTER?
Once you have had your intake appointment and have been approved,
Call 720-598-COLD (2653) by 3:00 pm,
to determine if the shelter is open and add your name to the roster
EMERGENCY SHELTER POLICIES
- All guests must arrive to the shelter by bus/van from a specific meeting location.
- All guest’s personal items will be locked up for the night.
- All guests will treat each other and staff with respect.
- All guests are expected to assist in the clean-up of the space.
- No alcohol, marijuana, illegal drugs, or weapons allowed.
- Any violation of these policies could result in the guest’s immediate removal from the building.
- No one will stay in the shelter not listed on the roster.