Client Services Manager
The mission of EChO is to assist people in our community with their basic and urgent needs and to help them realize their potential on a path to self-sufficiency. EChO’s services are designed to assist community members who are facing personal or economic adversity by providing a range of wrap-around services tailored to the specific needs of individuals and families. EChO’s programs include the Food Pantry, Client Services, Job Center, Evergreen Shelter Program and the EChO Resale Shop. EChO serves a diverse population primarily consisting of residents of the unincorporated mountain areas of Jefferson and Clear Creek counties.
Passion. That’s the common attribute of those that work for our organization. We are dedicated to helping the people who utilize our services…and doing so with compassion and dignity.
We are currently seeking a Client Services Manager.
The Client Services department provides short-term crisis intervention, service navigation, intensive case-management, homelessness prevention, and housing navigation. The Manager is responsible for oversight, quality assurance and strategic program implementation of the Client Services department. This position supervises all Client Services staff, manages a caseload of clients, and works closely with other program managers as well as the EChO Leadership Team.
● Oversees operations of Client Services Department
● Manages Client Services Advocates
○ Provides direct supervision and training of all team members
○ Staff evaluation
○ Ensures all direct reports are conducting job responsibilities with efficiency and integrity
● Intake, case management, goal setting, advocacy, information, referral and service navigation and service planning for EChO clients
● Maintains EChO standards for service provision
● Participates and/or leads team meetings, staff meetings and monthly manager’s meetings
● Collaborates with Food Pantry Manager, Front Desk team and other EChO departments to ensure efficiency and effective communication
● Manages relationships with community partners on site at EChO
● Maintains and builds relationships with collaborative community agencies, and identifies new partners.
● Provides monthly board reports covering program updates and service specific numbers to the Director of Program Services.
● Participates in ongoing professional development
● Participates in community events
● Grant writing and reporting as needed and in partnership with the development team
● Perform other duties as assigned
Job Qualifications: Education/Work Experience:
● Master’s degree in Social Work or relevant human services field or a minimum of 3 years of experience in direct client work in a non-profit agency. LCSW a plus
● Supervisory experience in a human services non-profit agency preferred
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Strong interpersonal skills; ability to develop and maintain positive and professional relationships with colleagues, volunteers, clients, community leaders, policy makers and others
● Excellent time management skills; self-directed, organized, able to prioritize
● Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
● Able to manage shifting priorities remaining flexible and able to adapt to changing circumstances
● Motivated to take on additional community involvement projects and solve problems
● Ability to work as a part of a team and navigate competing priorities
● Ability and willingness to accept supervision, feedback and adapt accordingly
● Understand and agree to follow and implement all policies, procedures and protocols as set forth by EChO
● Ability to Work independently with minimal supervision
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google G Suite
Work Environment/Physical Activities:
● Fast paced and sometimes stressful work environment
● Ability to sit at a desk and work on a computer
● Smoke free, drug and alcohol free environment
● Pre-employment Criminal Background Check
This position reports to the Director of Program Services
EChO provides a competitive salary and benefits package, including vacation, sick and personal leave. The Client Services Manager is a full-time exempt position with a starting annual salary range of $50-55,000.
To apply send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com