Education for All
Please note our Job Center is temporarily closed.
For more information, please call 303 670 7123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whether in a classroom environment or in a personalized one-on-one setting, EChO Job Center provides instructional services for our clients and our community members.
- Computer applications: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Windows 10
- Computer operations: file management, desktop navigation, internet set-up and navigation
- Job Search Skills: Resume writing, Interviewing, Job Boards
- Soft Skills Development: Gaining visibility, Building a Network, Effective Workplace Communication
- One-on-one Tech time
- On-line application assessment assistance
- Unemployment insurance and filing assistance
Referrals to community partners and resources
- Small Biz start-up: Jefferson County Business Resource Center
- Vocational Rehab
- Apprenticeships program (earn while you learn)
- Job Seekers with criminal history - resources and employers
- Seniors - Senior Community Service Employment Program
- Jefferson County Workforce Center
On-site resources include phones, internet access, printers, and computers