Education for All
Whether in a classroom environment or in a personalized one-on-one setting, EChO Job Center provides instructional services for our clients and our community members.
- Computer applications: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Windows 10
- Computer operations: file management, desktop navigation, internet set-up and navigation
- Job Search Skills: Resume writing, Interviewing, Job Boards
- Soft Skills Development: Gaining visibility, Building a Network, Effective Workplace Communication
- One-on-one Tech time
- On-line application assessment assistance
- Unemployment insurance and filing assistance
Referrals to community partners and resources
- Small Biz start-up: Jefferson County Business Resource Center
- Vocational Rehab
- Apprenticeships program (earn while you learn)
- Job Seekers with criminal history - resources and employers
- Seniors - Senior Community Service Employment Program
- Jefferson County Workforce Center
On-site resources include phones, internet access, printers, and computers
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call 303-670-7123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The EChO Job Center is located in the same shopping center as the EChO Resale Shop upstairs at 3721 Evergreen Parkway, Suite 6, Evergreen CO 80439.
Hours Open: Monday 10:00am - 5:00pm, Tuesday 10:00am - 6:00pm, Wednesday 10:00am - 7:00pm and Thursday from 10:00am to 2:00pm.
Closed on Fridays.