MENTOR, COACH, PRESENT, TEACH & MORE
Are you someone who wants to give a little time to make a big impact in the life of another community member? Would you like to do something satisfying with your free time and share your knowledge to improve the lives of members of our community?
If you would like to volunteer as a coach, mentor or speaker, call 303-670-1796 or email email@example.com.
EChO Job Center is always interested in community volunteers and guest speakers who enjoy sharing their expertise and enthusiasm with job seekers and individuals who come to the Job Center for encouragement, inspiration and skills training.
- Some of the ways you might enjoy working with others include:
- Coaching someone on interview techniques
- Teaching Microsoft Publisher, Excel, and Outlook
- Teaching MacIntosh iOS and Apple programs
- Mentoring a job seeker
- Helping seniors better understand how to use and benefit from technology
EChO Volunteers Have Fun, Too!
Thank you Robin Black, Daniel Poulsen and Meghan Poulsen for creating the EChO Volunteer Appreciation video.